We want to make public our policy on refunds so that there is no confusion. Please read these terms carefully BEFORE making your purchase with Joomla Showroom.
Refund Policy Terms
Joomla Showroom is so confident in the quality of our products and support that we are willing to offer you a 14 day money back guarantee.
Joomla Showroom can guarantee the following:
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all features as described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
Products referenced herein come with a 14-day money back guarantee, some restrictions apply, please read this policy in its entirety.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies only to products and does not apply to installation services, development customization, or consulting services. Once we have begun work on your project all fees are fully earned.
If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us or if our software does not have any features that we advertize in the features list (description tab on the product page), we will refund your money WITHIN 14 days after your original purchase (renewals do not qualify). Any refund requests made after the 14 day period of the initial purchase will not be considered for a refund.
We do not issue refunds under the following circumstances:
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
- Subscription renewals do not qualify for refunds.
- You assumed a feature was included that is not on our feature list or you asumed a feature would work a different way. (We have a demo site for a reason).
- For installation services performed.
- Customizations and modifications performed.
- You claim that there are problems but you have never posted a support ticket.
- You have bought every single one of our products and are just looking for freebie software (SCAMS)
- Issues with 3rd party payment plugins. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for 3rd party developer's code.
- Recurring subscription charges you forgot to cancel. Please remember you are in charge of cancellations.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website. RE: Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins.
However, we understand that it is impossible for us to test our software on every server platform and every server configuration it may encounter. Therefore if the Joomla Showroom Support Staff is unable to get our software up and running on your server within the first 14 days after purchase, Joomla Showroom will happily give you a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL and Joomla Admin consoles in order for us to fully debug and install the software, if you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner then we will not be able to give you a refund.
The Buyer understands that all rights to use the product and all license, support, download access, and usage rights terminate when the refund is processed. The Buyer understands that all digital products must be removed from his server and hard drive and destroyed and notice of this action must be sent to the seller.
Refunds are only issued to the same email address & account they were originally purchased with. Refunds are usually processed within 5 days.
Joomla Showroom reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.