We are pleased to announce the immediate release of Event Registration Pro 4.0.1. This is a maintenance release that consists of many bug fixes.
We are encouraging all of our customers to upgrade to this new version as it is a more stable version. Existing subscribers can get this new version from the downloads area after logging into the website.
Those looking to subscribe can select a plan from here: https://www.joomlashowroom.com/products/event-registration-pro-calendar
The changelog for this version contains the following fixes.
1. Fixed issue with private event registration access not working properly.
2. Fixed a display issue with event details page when the event registration is set to private access.
3. Fixed a depricated PHP7 issue with the event category view.
4. Fixed a missing check so a registrant cannot add an add on item to the cart is an event ticket is not also added to the cart.
5. Fixed an issue with the expot to CSV in the Statistics > Reports area that leaves empty cells for some special characters.
6. Fixed issue where event banner still displayed after deleting it.
7. Updated the Offline Payment plugin to use a WYSIWYG editor for the instructions text.
8. Fixed an installation issue with PHP7 on some servers.
9. Fixed a CSS issue with the alignment of the description text in some templates.
10. Added a setting to hide the social sharing icons from the right sidebar of the event details page.