Event Registration Pro is the #1 open source event registration software available for the Joomla CMS. With over 200 new features, improvements, and bug fixes from the previous version 3, Event Registration Pro 4 is a massive improvement for your event management requirements.
To celebrate this release, new customers can use coupon code regpro4release to get a 20% discount until January 31st, 2017
With additional testing and customer feedback, we have identified and fixed a few issues found in the Beta 1 version and we are confident that the system is running smoothly to release this version as stable for live production use. We appreciate the positive feedback from our customers about this highly anticipated release.
Read more about Event Registration Pro here: https://www.joomlashowroom.com/products/event-registration-pro-calendar
With the release of this stable version, we are encouraging all customers to upgrade to version 4. This new version will become the only supported version and customers using version 3 should upgrade their system to version 4 right away.
Here's the changelog for this version.
4.0.0 changelog (Stable Release)
1. Fixed a PHP 7 compatibility issue for the configuration settings view.
2. Event details view had responsive issues that when in mobile view that caused only the event title to be displayed.
3. Fixed an issue where if the event details view did not have much text, the Reg Pro footer overlapped the social sharing block.
4. The category colors could not be updated and saved on sites upgraded from previous versions of Reg Pro 3 which required some updates to the database.
5. The add to calendar button script on the event details view was updated to a more open source license friendly script as the previous one has become commercially licensed since it was first implemented many years ago.
6. Fixed an issue that the new default email templates were not created upon installation in the beta 1 version.